I am putting on a Spring Term Learning Festival day at a school in Newbury. The school is a secondary co-ed, state school with mixed background and ability students. They are progressive, having previously worked with Becta and Futurelab on digital learning research projects and each year they provide enterprise programs for students with neighbours Vodafone. They have also trialled various digital programs for education providers.
This is a great opportunity for businesses to have some young people design solutions to challenges that you may have in the youth sector. Do any of these examples resonate with you?
1. You want to develop a social media marketing plan targeting the youth market.
2. You want to find out what young people are prepared to pay for.
3. You want to define a new offering in the youth space.
4. You need to address youth safety in the digital space.
5. You have a long list of product requirements and want user input to help you prioritise them.
If you can answer yes to any of the above, or have a different challenge around the youth market please do contact me – either by leaving a comment on this post or by using the Contact Form provided on this blog.