In 2016, as Product Doctor, I worked with an interesting and diverse range of clients:
- As a Product Coach at Pearson Education I continued to work with teams across the business to improve efficient and effective decision-making deploying best lean practice. Some call it the “Lean Enterprise”. It strikes me, having worked out of Hong Kong, New York and London that their offices really do have the best views (although London is obviously the best!!)
- I ran Customer Development / Research masterclasses at University College London (UCL) for a range of small to medium businesses
- Designed and ran a series of qualitative user research sessions for a new mobile messaging app with young teens helping develop brand, value proposition, feature set, roadmap and usability
- Designed and ran bespoke Customer Development workshops for notonthehighstreet.com
- Workshop-ed Risky Assumptions and Experiment Design with World First helping them with Customer Development by incorporating real customer interview sessions
- Formed a series of workshops for a group of Sussex University Physics pHDs to help them develop sustainable business models and get out of the building to start talking with customers
- Delivered mobile industry history classes to new hire at GSMA (a large industry trade body)
- Delivered a presentation for Product Tank which was recorded here
You can see testimonials from those clients here.
I am always open to and always leave time for new projects and I enjoy diversity – in particular where the challenge is around Customer Development / User Research, so feel free to get in touch!